Signature HydraFacial – $199
Deeply cleanses, extracts, and hydrates the skin utilizing serums filled with antioxidants, peptides , and hyaluronic acid.
Deluxe HydraFacia l - Enjoy all the essentials of the Signature HydraFacial while addressing specific skin concerns through the below boosters and customized protocols.
Age-Refinement - $250 - Add Dermabuilder booster to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Radiance - $250 - Add Britenol booster to help minimize the appearance of dark spots.
Clarifying - $250 - This protocol includes extended manual extractions and blue LED light for oily or acne prone skin.
Restorative - $295 - Add Connective Tissue Growth Factor (CTGF) booster to improve the appearance of skin tone, texture, and elasticity.
- The ultimate HydraFacial. Begin the detoxification process with Lymphatic Drainage, followed by the signature facial. Address specific skin concerns with a booster of your choice and LED light therapy.
Dermaplane – $75
Add-on price with HydraFacial - $40
- Provides exfoliation to remove the superficial layer of the skin and vellus hair (peach fuzz).
- This will result in a more refined, smooth, “glowing” appearance.
- Micro Peel 20 (superficial peel) is ideal for patients looking to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, dullness and skin imperfections. This peel includes Dermaplane. $125
- Micro Peel 30 (superficial peel) is ideal for patients looking to reduce acne and help improve skin texture, blotchiness and uneven skin tones. $125
- Advanced Corrective Peel (superficial peel) is ideal for patients looking to diminish deep discoloration, helps improve uneven skin tones and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. $150
- Jessner Peel (superficial peel) is ideal for patient looking to loosen and reduce acne, reduces the appearance of acne, softens fine line and wrinkles and lightens areas of skin discoloration. $150